The bell rings. Everyone in class 3A-10 starts rushing to their place. Ms. Daran enter the class as usual. “Good morning class.. Yah!! Jang Dongwoo! Sit properly!..” Dongwoo startled when Ms. Daran scold him. Dongwoo just smile. “Class..today I have something to tell you all.. Owh..Come in. Introduce Lee Minjeong.” Suddenly, a girl enter the class. “Anyeonghaeseyo, my name is Lee Minjeong. I just transfer from Busan. Hope we can be friends.” “Okay Minjeong, sit there. Beside Namjoo.” Minjeong just nod and seat beside Namjoo. “ Hi! My name is Namjoo. Kim Namjoo” “Urm.. Anyeong”. Someone poked Minjeong. “Anyeong.. I’m Nam Woohyun. You can call me Woohyun. Beside me is Jang Dongwoo”. Dongwoo just raise his hand say hi. “Yah!! Woohyun-ah.. you make her startled. Just ignore him. He’s always like that.” “Really?” asked Minjeong. Namjoo nod. “Yah! Namjoo, are you telling something bad about me to her?” “Waeyo? Its there something problem with it?” Minjeong chuckled. “ You’re just like a couple” “WHAT??!!”both Woohyun and Namjoo scream. “Namjoo.. Dongwoo..What’s going on there?” Ms. Daran ask when she heard the noise. “ Nothing, Ms. Daran. Nothing," "She not my taste okay!" Woohyun said to Minjeong. "Same goes with me!" Namjoo replied. Dongwoo just shaking his head. "Don't worry about them.. They always can't keep their mouth shut." added Dongwoo. “So kids.. Be nice to her.. and Woohyun.. Please behave yourself.. Namjoo..You can take Minjeong walk around the school while bring her to visit the places in the school. ” , “Ne.. songsaeng-nim.”. They started their learning until the bell rings.
It’s time for recess. “ Minjeong-ah, do you wanna to eat something?” “Nope, I’ve brought bread from home. My father is a baker.”. “Really? Wahhh!! I like bread. It’s my favourite.” Suddenly, Woohyun interrupted. “I like bread too. My favourite is bretzel.” “Huh! Since when you like bread? I’ve never see you eat bread at all.” “Since my Minjeong eat bread.”. “MY MINJEONG?” Namjoo made-up face as if to vomit. Minjeong embarrassed. “ Owh, Minjeong-ah. Meets my friends, Sunggyu, Myungsoo….” Said Woohyun introduce all his gangs to Minjeong. Minjeong shake hands with smile. “ Hyung, she shook my hands” said Sungyeol happily. “What’s wrong with you? She just shake your hands only, not hug you!” said Sunggyu. Hoya stunned when Minjeong move her hand out. Minjeong waved her hand when Hoya didn’t respond at all. Hoya realized when Sungjong nudge him. “Oh.. Hoya imnida” said Hoya. Minjeong just smile at him. Once again, Hoya amazed with that smile. The bell rings again. Everyone left and back to their class. They continued their lesson as usual.
It’s time for recess. “ Minjeong-ah, do you wanna to eat something?” “Nope, I’ve brought bread from home. My father is a baker.”. “Really? Wahhh!! I like bread. It’s my favourite.” Suddenly, Woohyun interrupted. “I like bread too. My favourite is bretzel.” “Huh! Since when you like bread? I’ve never see you eat bread at all.” “Since my Minjeong eat bread.”. “MY MINJEONG?” Namjoo made-up face as if to vomit. Minjeong embarrassed. “ Owh, Minjeong-ah. Meets my friends, Sunggyu, Myungsoo….” Said Woohyun introduce all his gangs to Minjeong. Minjeong shake hands with smile. “ Hyung, she shook my hands” said Sungyeol happily. “What’s wrong with you? She just shake your hands only, not hug you!” said Sunggyu. Hoya stunned when Minjeong move her hand out. Minjeong waved her hand when Hoya didn’t respond at all. Hoya realized when Sungjong nudge him. “Oh.. Hoya imnida” said Hoya. Minjeong just smile at him. Once again, Hoya amazed with that smile. The bell rings again. Everyone left and back to their class. They continued their lesson as usual.
To be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment