Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Infinite Facts

Infinite Facts :
Sexiest member?
Sunggyu → Sungjong - His appearance and style is sexy.
Dongwoo → Hoya - When you say sexy, I think of Hoya. The dance moves he shows on stage are manly, and very sexy.
Woohyun → Sungjong - He can dance well and he’s flexible. His dancing is the sexiest. He gaze he gives the camera is sexy as well.
Hoya → Sungjong - Sungjong’s style, or should I say, because his body line is a S line, he’s sexy just standing by himself.
Sungyeol → Sungjong - He’s sexy when you look at him, and his poses are sexy too. Because his moves are sexy, he’s sexy when he does anything.
Myungsoo → Sunggyu - The gaze he gives the camera on stage is sexy. It’s very compelling, like it can engulf someone.
Sungjong → Hoya - There’s a pelvis dance in the choreography for Paradise, Hoya hyung when he’s dancing that dance is sexy.
 
 
more about them:

❝ Which of the members would most likely be the best at love/relationships? ❞
Sunggyu: Dongwoo - When you first see him he seems clumsy but he has a pure charm.
Dongwoo: Woohyun - He has a charm that you can’t hate even if you want to.
Woohyun: Sunggyu - I think he’d be the bad boy type.
Hoya: Woohyun - I don’t know but I think he’d be good at it.
Sungyeol: Dongwoo - Because his emotions/feelings are faithful.
Myungsoo: Woohyun - He has aegyo and seems like he would be popular amongst girls.
Sungjong: Woohyun - Because he has a strange charm and aegyo.

❝ According to Sunggyu, the member who doesn’t listen to what he says is Sungjong. ❞
He says Sungjong is cute, but is sometimes scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment